Safety is something we take very seriously. By requiring that our employees are safe and professional
while on the jobsite, we are also looking out for the builder by reducing their exposure to an accident on their jobsite.
We follow many safety standards and policies including:
- Closely following our written safety policy.
- Requiring all
of our employees wear hard hats, safety glasses, and work boots on the jobsite. They are also provided with ear protection
for use as necessary.
- Conducting foreman meetings every Wednesday morning at 6:00 a.m. where
we discuss jobsite and management issues. A portion of that meeting is set aside for a specific safety topic.
- Requiring all of our drivers to pass an in-house driving test.
- Examining and
documenting all jobsite accidents carefully. If the employees receive medical attention, they are given a drug/alcohol test.
Receive helpful information &
news about the local
Sign up now to the FREE "Foundation Insights" eNewsletter and each month you'll receive
- Secrets for selling your houses at a higher profit.
- Tricks for
reducing your house foundation problems
- Interviews with Atlantas' top home
builders, engineers & architects.
- Discounts and special offers
only available to subscribers.
- Free prize drawings for gift cards, tool kits and more.
Each issue contains tons of easy-to-implement techniques guaranteed
to increase your profits and reduce your problems!
Click Here now to Subscribe!